Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Friendship with Him...

We have been very closed, and I can't really remember when was it started. It ended just a couple of weeks ago, but it seems like ages to me... My friendship with him begins when I needed a friend the most; and it ended without a notice when he just disappeared from my life. I really want to know what actually had happened, and I do hope that he will one day tell me the reason why... But, I know that this day will never come...

I thought that I will be very angry with him, but I'm not. I do know that it was his own judgment in making the decision, in which I might be part of the reason of his leaving. I know I'm just part of his repeated history of what had happened. Maybe, he really needs it to understand himself better! (or I really need it to understand myself better?). Either way, it does make a good part in both of our life experiences.

I do not know what he is thinking now (or he might not be able to understand himself as well), but I do know that we are truthfully cherish each others' company. He might not be able to understand it now,... but I believe that one day, he will know it!

Life is really about being who we really are. But how do we know who we really are? It is by involving and engaging oneself with the environment that we are exposed to, then only we will gain insight to be what and who we want to be,.... The contras in our lives is for us to identify what we do really want, if and only if we know what we do not want! If human can only focus towards what they really want, what an exhilarating life could be,.....

"May the contras we are engaging now provide us the truth insights of who we really want to be..."



No comments: